Sunday, June 9, 2013

Funny Videos

Funny Videos


(For more go to www.zanesmall.com )

 

Funny Videos
Did you just trip someone to get a laugh.
Did you break someone's leg just to get a laugh.
Did you take a picture of someone jumping out of a plane without a parachute?
Did you take a picture of someone smashing face first into a store window?
I think you need therapy......but before you go E-Mail me the pictures and tell me the story so I can laugh too.....oh and others visiting the site can laugh.
p.s. if you did any of the above you might want to call an ambulance. Just hand the picture over to the ambulance staff. They will call your lawyer with the court date.
I won't tell anyone ....... I will just put your story on this website for anyone on the internet to see. That's not a lot of people.
Send a caption along with the picture or story or video if you want. I will try to ad a caption if I can think of one.


E-Mail your pictures to me at zany1968@sympatico.ca 

Click here to see some more funny videos.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment