Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shows I watched lately

I watched "What's up warthogs". The show is set in West Hill High. I'm wondering if it the actual school or a studio. The more I watch the more I think it's a studio.

That Victoria is cute. She reminds me of Kaleigh in "Overruled".

I watch Spongebob whenever I get the chance. I don't think anyone under 18 gets most if the jokes.

Kids giggle because it's silly.

Fairly Odd Parents is fun but losing its power.

Anger Management is a great show. We are all thinking what the characters are actually doing. I wish I could watch more of the show.

I love House M. D. I think that's the official title. House is now dating Cuddy but it isn't going well. They've done a lot the bedroom stuff. They both come out if each session with a smile. I hope they stay together. In reality getting two high powered, sexy people together is near impossible. -- well me and ....... Oh crap I almost said Angelina or did I mean Ziva or Abby?...

I'll never tell.

Okay now watch more tv. Go get some fresh air. Talk to a real human being. Don't let people waste your Tim with arguing, especially people diagnosed with bipolar and not taking any meds.

Later......giggle giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment