Thursday, November 7, 2013

Big Bang Theory

Bob Newhart is back and he's going to be on the Big Bang Theory and Bill Nye the science Guy is also going to be on the Big Bang Theory I don't know if this episode already showed I think it was a few months ago.  Anyway I'm going to try to catch the episode. It looks like It will be fun.  I think I  may have seen it but I hope you enjoy it too.

I remember another episode which is one of my favorites.  The episode was the one where Penny dislocated her shoulder in the tub and Sheldon had to help her to the hospital and take care of her.  There are a lot of funny moments specially when Sheldon has to help Penny change so she can go to the hospital.  To keep it PG-13 you have to see the episode and if you're under 18 well if you get to see it ha ha if you don't you wouldn't have understood it that well any way.

The show is great but it could be better.  I think the show relies on moments instead of constant comedy.

On Everybody Loves Raymond the comedy happens wall to wall.  On Big Bang Theory there are lulls.  I still like the show.

Keep watching the show.  I did want to mention the science stuff.  I think there's scientific content added in artificially to fit the basic theme of the show.  That stuff is surrounded by sitcom stuff.


This picture shows more reason to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment