Friday, October 2, 2015

Wipeout "Udderly Ridiculous" -- being edited as we speak--well right now

I watch whatever comedy I can on television.  

For years I've been noticing that most shows take every chance they can to insert sex into their dialogue or in general.

In Wipeout "Udderly Ridiculous" I found two specific examples of  adult material.  I don't think anyone would call Wipeout a show for kids; I'd call it a pg 13 show.  

I think adults should watch the show with their kids.  The show is one of my favorites.  

I like watching people wipeout but of course I like watching the women wipeout or run or pose ..... Do you blame me.  Don't tell me you haven't seen the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated.  

Okay so let's get to the two examples of "adult content" then I have to go to bed.  My teddy bear is reminding me that it is past my bedtime.

In one part of the show a lady wearing an  outfit with a jungle cat on it is in a part of the obstable course when the people in special effects highlight the tiger's eyes which happen to be where the lady's nipples are.

In another part of the show there is a group of contestants on a raised obstacle when everyone is talking about being nervous when one of the contestants notices a girl is wet and she hasn't been in water yet.  She admits that she had peed herself.  

Okay talk amongst yourself......I'm coming Mr. Tickles  (His full name is Mr. Tickle Me Inappropriately).

In the words of Sugar Sammy.... "Just jokes".

Okay now try a different page and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment