Friday, February 26, 2016

The Stanley Dynamic (Done as of February 27, 2016 Saturday)

The first time I saw an ad for this show I thought "Did they run out of ideas using real characters?"

There's a show called "Dog With a Blog."

http://zanestv.blogspot.com/2016/02/dog-with-blog.html 

I watched and it's decent.  I like all the characters.  The husband and wife are familiar to me.  If you want to know more about that show see the post for it.....at the time of this writing I haven't got it done.  You can Google it if you must know more about it on February 26, 2016 Friday.  I can setup the page but my humourous gold bits will be added later.

Okay as of 1:17pm today, February 26, 2016 Friday the "Dog With A Blog" post is up --- well the Wiki version.  

I did that so you wouldn't have to Google it.  Praise be Google, almighty Google, One who pays for my cheap shoes and cheap noodles that sustain me---kind of.

There are plenty of other non-reality based sitcoms.  The Thundermans is a family of superheros with ...... wait for it......super powers.  Some time ago there was the Wizards of Waverly.  They were.....can you guess?....Wizards and they had supernatural powers or abilities.  Have you seen the Haunted Hathaways?  It's a show about a single mom who moves to Louisiana with her to daughters to get a new start.  Again the title should help you......The house they move into has ghosts.  The pilot show brings both the ghost family---a single father with two sons and the single woman with her two daughters together.......I had to nap in the middle of that.  I have posts for all of those shows and more....if I lied....well....you know .... the memory is the first to go.  E-Mail me .....I dare ya.....Oh crap you know how to do that.

Okay back to The Stanley Dynamic-- the cartoon.  I found a movie with the same name but right now I don't see a connection.

Oh my assistant says I have to move to a different park bench.

We'll chat after I change the plastic wrap on my feet.  ....   Does pigeon go with white or red?....I can't tell what color it is so it'll have to do.

Stay tuned.

Well I'm back.

I gave a squirrel a funny look and....2nd course.

The Stanley Dynamic

I remember it like it was yesterday.  All of the stuff on this side was forest and all of this side was a clothing optional beach.

I guess I should just say....I hope you are at least 13 before reading this....not for the show but for my youthful comments.

So the show is about a family....yes another family but with a twist.

The father is a cartoonist.  The mother works in a community centre/school...maybe it's just a community centre.

There is a very young daughter---8ish?

Then there is a pair of brothers.  One is a nice kid who is impressionable and is being tortured in a mild way by puberty.

The other brother is a cartoon.....

I'll let it sink in.....I bet he was easier to give birth to.  Maybe he just came out folded.

The two brothers have adventures together and often compete -- mainly to spend more time with this chick---(my assistant just slapped me)-- girl who works/volunteers at the community centre.

Yes officer--excuse me while I offer the officer some squirrel --- what kind of meat--it's squirrel.

Yoke ... He spit it out and....uh oh.
Handcuffs.....I've read about that on the net......I'm running away from the officer.

....I'm now under a little bridge.  I think I'll be fine for a little while.

The mother is a very loving, cute person. She makes time for her kids or tries to get them to be involved in the community centre activities.  Her boss is a moocher user.  She is always trying to take advantage of every situation.

The father is a cartoonist and has a child like personality.  He was convinced that he had been sprayed with a chemical that made him fall in love with lady bugs.  

I almost forgot the daughter.....oh wait ... I did mention her.  She's a bit of a trouble maker and she amuses herself by getting the others in the family to do weird thing---remember the lady bug thing?....that was her.

Watch the show.  I would give it a 7 out of 10 -- pass the donuts and my heart medicine....just kidding they're just M & Ms.  The company can send me me a lifetime supply.

Bye for now but come back later for the facts...beyond what I already wrote.  

Here is an example of more facts you might get later:

The show is a sitcom.  I think it also could be categorized as a cartoon or animation show.

Each show is half an hour including commercials.

Later....I think the cop is back.....he read this post.   He's letting me off with a warning.

Now he wants to hug me.....what should I do?  It's okay he's just friendly.

I will give you the stats on the show in a moment so scooch up to the edge of your chair.  BOO!..... oh no.....You're on heart medication?  Are you okay?  Your arm feels numb.....Psych?   Oh.  You pranked me....BOO!  weren't ready for that one.  Wow, you're milking it..  Great acting and rolling around on the floor.  Your mouth is even frothing......(whistling and slinking away)  See ya.....Oh hi officer.  Want another hug?.....what's that clinking sound.  I'll behave.

 
 
There's a video game that goes with the show.  Click here to go to it.
 
 


Now memorize all my posts.  Okay don't but there's a quiz and it's worth half your mark.......shiver.....remember school?....Oh you're still in school.  How about the biology teacher......She makes me want to study more.

Thanks for coming.  See you on the other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment