Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A personal note I'm sharing with you

I have been updating shows within the old posts thinking that you would be told that I made the change.

This does not happen.  I used to use a system that did that.

So now every time there is an update I will make a brand new post.

You can search out the show or celebrity you're looking for and see if there's an update.  I always keep the latest news on top.

I will make separate posts for entries I made in the past.  This way you can see when I've done new work.

People have been telling me that I haven't done a lot on this blog for a while but this post explains why it looked that way.

I still need to put in tons of hours to tell you about all the shows and celebrities that you must know about....there's a test worth 90% of your mark...

Thanks.  Send me a dollar at PayPal account zany1968@sympatico.ca .


No comments:

Post a Comment