Monday, October 29, 2018

Painted Post Fish and Chips

Painted Post Fish and Chips

Image result for painted post fish and chips october 2018

(sample picture....but it's pretty close to what you get....When I went the cook/owner packaged my food like a gift.  I was impressed at the amount of care he put into making my food.  Now go get some.....and bring me some.)

I think the name is different now.

I remembered eating there in 2010 and a couple other times after.  The price was reasonable and the fish and chips was great then.

On October 16, 2018 Tuesday (Hey that was yesterday) I went there for fish and chips.  I met the newest owner, "Martin".  His real name is similar to that.

I told him about my great past experiences.  He said he would try to live up to those experiences.

I watched him prepare the fish and the chips.  He packaged the food like a present for me and my dad.

The fish tasted great and so did the the fresh cut french fries.  I would like to be able to eat like that often.  The price is reasonable.  The cook is friendly....  not in a bad way.

Give this place a try.  I feel this guy's heart is in this place.

If you see me there buy me an order of fish and chips.

The place is located at Painted Post and Markham in Toronto.  803 Markham Rd, Scarborough, ON M1H 2Y1, (416) 431-3305

Tell me your thoughts at zany1968@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment