Friday, August 23, 2013

Dads --the sitcom

Daddy no!!!!!!!!

This is a new sitcom about two lifelong friends living together and their adventures......whew....

..... Huh?.... Wait.  I'm getting a late breaking update.

What?!!!!!  Their dads move in with the?  Yike.  Now I want to see what happens.

I saw the at on ch 7 City TV, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Don't tell everyone but Toronto is one of the greatest cities in the world.  We wouldn't want to have the whole city filled with rich.....tourists.... Okay tell everyone.  If we make tons of money and give everyone a share of the earnings we all can enjoy life a bit more.

So let's all watch Dads and see how it does against the other new and old sitcoms.

I think I saw Brenda Song from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Suite Life on Deck and Phik if the Future.

Mmmmmm

Uh....  Hack hack hahem......uh later.


No comments:

Post a Comment