Friday, August 23, 2013

Robin Williams and Buffy are coming to TV in a sitcom

Williams is Gellar's (Buffy) dad and they are running an advertising agency that is experiencing challenges.

Nanoo nanoo and Hellooo (Ms. Doubtfire).

Funny and sexy.  That can't hurt.

Mork..... I mean Robin Williams is what we expect.  He acts impulsively and has fun with every moment of life.  Gellar tries to tame her father.  I bet you the father's antics save the day.

I can't wait to see what happens.  The promo I saw on a local show ends will Williams and Gellar begging us to watch so they can pay their bills.  Let's hope we don't have to start a charity to save the show.

Okay now go away so I can wait for the show to start.....when did they say???

Just check your local listings.

Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment