Saturday, January 18, 2014

Big Bang Theory

One of my favorite line.

I may not be quoting exactly but one of my favorite lines is "if it was easy they'd call it 'There's Waldo'"

Ha ha ha cough cough hack hack. Mmmm.

I also enjoyed many of the lines from the episode where Penny dislocates her shoulder and Sheldon has to help her.

It's pg 13 stuff but I wouldn't let a person under 18 watch that episode let alone that show.

I saw a Cable tv commercial that showed a kid about 10 years old watching The Big Bang theory with his parents.  Bazinga....that kid would need therapy but I'm guessing during the making if the ad the tv was showing something neutral.

We'll tell me your favorite moments from this or any other show.

Maybe you want to discuss comedians.

Now go to one if my other pages.

Visit my comedy mall at www.zanesmall.com 

See my other blogs too.

See my other site at 

https://sites.google.com/site/zaneshouseofcomedy/

No comments:

Post a Comment