Thursday, April 23, 2015

My thoughts on April 23, 2015 Thursday

Home
Sitcoms
Talkshows
Standup Comedians     
Cartoons and Animation
Comedy in Reality Shows     
Comedy in Variety Shows

chirp chirp, chirp chirp

Just kidding

Two Broke Girls.  I kind of understand what the running total means.  They might put a note with the total for people like me.

The internet had a hiccup so I was typing madly and nothing was happening.  I typed four paragraphs before I realized nothing was happening.  ...... okay it was 4 words but everything froze for about 5 minutes.

Okay, back to work.....do you hear a whip????

Anger Management.  Charlie Sheen is a smart psychiatrist---or is he a psychologist?.....I'm guessing that it's psychiatrist because he's doing talk therapy.  He tries to get away with all kinds of stuff but he manages to fix everything in the end....or he's just lucky a lot---yes he gets lucky and he is lucky.  This isn't Two and a Half Men.

The show is good not great.  I think they are trying too hard.  In Two and a Half Men things are easy....still scripted but easy.  Charlie is the jigalo...spelling?  and John Cryer is the goody two shoes who ends up living with Charlie.  John Cryer has his son with him too.  The kid asks a lot of questions and learns about the birds and the bees first hand.  The cleaning lady is fun.  The girls are fun.  The kid -- the actor -- Angus T. Jones.....almost messed up his whole career by speaking his mind.

More later...food is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment