Thursday, May 24, 2012

You're Funny


You're Funny


You're funny. This is where you prove it.  Send me funny pictures, videos, and stories.  Give me details with the picture, video, and stories.  This tells me it is your stuff.  I do want to see funny stuff from other sources.  Give me details there too so I can give the source credit.

Give me give me give me!

Send me your video, written humour, stories, pictures, or anything you think counts as comedy and would be good for this site.

This blog is your blog.....so pay the rent.....I'll wait....... If I get enough feedback on a topic or idea.....etc... I will put serious thought into it and possibly make changes. Have fun.


In the words of Roseanne Rosannada....."Never mind...."---that's Saturday Night Live----Gilda Radner

Are you laughing? No. Okay I'll take a pie to the face....not a mud pie.

..........I'll wait for you to go and make the pie..........

Aw just come back with the pie when you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment