Sunday, October 7, 2012

Anger Management

Anger Management


He's back.  Charlie Sheen is a psychiatrist or psychologist and it looks like the show is having a good start.

That girl.... what's her name?   I'll remember it just as I finish this post or a year from now.

He's a therapist and she's a therapist, people have sex, and so far we haven't been insulted by frivolous stuff.

There was an intelligent moment where Sheen's character shows a client that he isn't being bothered by a ghost.  It turns out a the client put a lamp puts a lamp with curtains by an air vent.  The vent makes the lamps curtains flutter.  It looks spooky until you figure it out.  The patient makes Sheen's character feel good about his choice of career.

I haven't watched this show a lot so I will need time to say more.  It looks good right now.

You can tell me what you think.....I mean now......I'll wait.....I'll go make a sandwich......Oh you need more time.....Okay slowpoke.......

More later.  Enjoy.  Oh yeah and become a member of my blog to give me credibility.  That way I can buy more cans of beens or ravioli.  I hear that food keeps you alive.  Oh yeah and the rent is due...shhhhhhh.  The landlord is knocking.  Oh crap it's just my knees.

Okay later.

Zane.

No comments:

Post a Comment