Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher is now making about 40 million an episode on Two and a Half Men. Well that makes him a cheap date. Wait......let me review what I just typed. Oh....... 40 million.........thud!!!!! I just fell of my chair......well actually the edge of my bed. Yeah I wanna make money typing stuff.

Okay back to my shock. Yes I said 40 million an episode. I will verify that again. You can tell me if I got it wrong. That buys a lot. I could buy a few houses every month. I could eat more tacos and burritos and chilli cheese fries.

Well this post is about That 70s Show. I wasn't too surprised that he became a huge star. He married Demi and then messed it up by playing around. He doesn't look sad because he can probably catch a good percentage of the female population in his net.

Punked was childish but sometimes really funny. We did get to see celebrities in their real world and unscripted.

So now read about That 70s Show. I will update the posts instead of having brand new posts. So my real fans will madly click on everything they can on the screen. Sounds like high school. Where did you go to high school. Well there is a story I like to brag about but no names and only if you ask me and ...... naaaa. I'm still friends with the girl. It was just ....... okay if I withhold names ....... I don't want to take a chance that some idiot tells some idiot and I lose my friendship.

Here is the summarized version: I was in science class with a hot girl and we were partners for an experiment. The situation was similar to us both picking up our books at the same time and meeting in the middle. That's all. Well that's all I'm telling.


1 comment: