Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nearly Naked Animals

Nearly Naked Animal


Okay judging by the title you should be over 18 to watch this show and understand what I will be discussing.  If you`re not over 18 then use your discretion.  I won`t say or do anything in this post that should teach you anything that you might have learned from the street.

Okay so what is the show about?  It's a cartoon where there are two hotels, one owned by a male dog and one owned by a female dog.  I could make a joke but if you're under 18 you will only pretend to know what I'm talking about.  These two dogs are brother and sister.  The sister wants to own both restaurants and put her brother in the street.

I forgot to mention that this cartoon has all kinds of animals, animated in a cute way.  These characters have a lot in common with a lot of famous celebrities.

There is a duck that I would say sounds a bit like Woody Allen and Rain Man all together.

There is a singing whale (I think it's a whale) that could be based on Sinatra .

It's a fun show. It's worth the waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment