Saturday, October 20, 2012

Canada's Worst Handyman

Canada's Worst Handyman is a show that is full of television comedy.


We've had to go through some repairs in our own home and after watching
Canada's Worst Handyman I made sure we hired people who know what they are doing.  I did find that there are a lot of idiots in the industry. 

These idiots claim to know their work and they will lecture you on the work.  These idiots will even tell you how many years they have been doing this kind of work.  They claim that they perfected their work after all these years of figuring things out.

That means they were experimenting with people's homes.  Let a person play around with your heart if you have an attack.  You might live, if your lucky.  After years of people dying or suffering we will have a "doctor". 

Watch the show, if you can find it.  I think there are some episodes here and there on the net.  I'm pretty sure that they have dvds of the show.  It's all entertaining and you WILL learn something.

Don't do your own repairs if you can afford to hire someone.  It is worth saving up to get it done right.

I need to get some more duct tape.  My wall is falling apart.  My dining table has a broken leg.  A little duct tape and nobody will know.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment